Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hi and Welcome to My Education Blog

Hello everyone,
I finally got my blog site going. I'm a music teacher in the Jersey City Public Schools and have been in public education for 25 years. I've been reading a lot of your blogs. We have a very diverse group. I'm glad we met face to face first. Dr. Luongo has been very instrumental in helping me get things going. Thank you Dr. Luongo. Blogging is new to me and many people I know. I can't wait to show them how to do it and start their own blogs. Everyone is interested in learning. Since I only teach very young children, I don't think I will be using blogs for school, but it has opened my eyes to other possibilities, such as i-pods and other computer software. My students range from age 3-7. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

2 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Congratulations, Marianne!

Your hard work and effort has paid off. You are "in"!

Looking forward to reading more...

Dr. Luongo said...

Welcome!

Your hard work and effort has paid off; you are "in"!

Looking forward to reading more...